Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In the name of Art

For my textual intervention final I chose to make stickers that have a very direct message yet was actually quite vague. My basic stickers say "FUCKART" and are made in the most resourceful way. I feel as though the stickers can be placed in just about any place or setting and are able to coexist with the surroundings in which they are place. I feel as though the viewer's response to the text (based on the location) will have a different interpretation so in a sense it is still Art.

How To:

-Adhesive paper, preferably pre-cut label stickers
-Black ink stamp-pad
-Gel or rubber letter stamps

Use the rubber stamp letters to create a text on the adhesive label and gently seal the message wherever is desirable to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment