Monday, June 7, 2010

Spreading the Word

I was having a hard time figuring out what to do for my final project. Then while I was washing my hands in the bathroom, I saw someone walk out with out washing theirs'. I thought that was disgusting. So when I went to use the door I made sure to use a paper towel to touch it to try to avoid getting any fecal matter on my hands. So what I want to do is spread the word like that oh so gross fecal matter and tell people to wash their hands, lest they spread poo everywhere.

In order to create awareness, you start out using Word or Photoshop. You center the text in the middle of the page using about size 16 or 18 font, your choice. Then you write "Wash your hands, no one wants fecal matter everywhere." Make sure to keep it relatively centered in the paper. Also do not forget to put "Go to http://springvisualculture1b.blogspot.com/2010/06/spreading-the-word.html to spread the word" lower than the other text in size 8 font. Then print it out. The next step is to cut the paper into the shape of dog poo while keeping the text in the center. You can now put the 'poo' on the inside of a bathroom door using duct or masking tape or whatever tape you have. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. edit: http:/springvisualculture1b.blogspot.com/2010/06/spreading-word.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a very cool project. It makes me think about flu season when everyone sneeze at everyone else (and usually that is around exam time in the winter)! I am proud of you for being so considerate, and I'm look forward to seeing your work. Thanks, Vida

    ReplyDelete